Competition-related disputes can lead to private litigation proceedings for the recovery of damages. These proceedings are becoming increasingly common, and their timely resolution is critical for businesses.
We can support businesses to efficiently and cost-effectively resolve any type of competition-related disputes through the process of mediation.
Our accredited and qualified Mediators have in-depth specialised knowledge and extensive experience in dealing with complex Competition Law cases and they can provide credible and impartial assistance to the parties involved helping them to arrive at the best possible outcome to their dispute.
- Avoid costly and time consuming litigation
- Faster resolution of disputes
- Preservation of commercial relationships
- Greater control of the parties over the procedure
- No determination of liability
- Flexibility to withdraw at any time without consequences
- Retain confidentiality of the process and avoid negative publicity